Voted No. 1 Sales Assessment/Evaluation Tools in 2011, 2012 and 2013
Sales Force Evaluation – The Leading Global Sales Force Assessment
- The biggest challenges for the sales force to overcome
- Whether you have the right people in the right roles
- If your team can execute strategies
- What impact sales management having
- Whether you need to change your selection process of your hiring criteria
- Who has potential for growth
- Whether your non-performers are salvageable
- The quality of your pipeline
- Whether your systems and processes adequately support the strategies and the sales force
- Designed exclusively for Sales
- Not adapted from other assessments
- Often imitated but never duplicated
- So much more than just Sales Training
- If it isn’t Actionable then it is FREE
- And much more
Click on our FREE sales Force Grader to get a helicopter view of your sales force performance with a graded result.
Developed by Dave Kurlan the founder of the Objective Management Group, (OMG) renowned for his ground-breaking work in the area of evaluating salespeople and sales organizations and has written several books and white papers on the subject. For over 20+ years OMG has evaluated 650,000+ sales people, 55,000+ sales managers and 10,000+ sales forces across the globe and multiple industries. OMG continues to pioneer the Sales Assessment Industry by providing crucial, timely and accurate insights to optimise sales performance, profits and market share for companies of all sizes and from all industries.
How do we do it? OMG assessments are not based on somebody else’s personality or behavioral styles instrument and they aren’t modified to make them appear sales specific. We built ours from the ground up – purposely for sales – and we continue to expand, evolve and refine it today. It’s a work in progress and that’s one of the reasons that it’s so effective. We are always working to make it even better.
Invest in 5 mins…………….
As Jim Collins, author of the business best-seller “Good to Great” says, “If you want to be a good-to-great company, you have to first put the right people on the bus, get the wrong people off the bus and get the right people into the right seats. Then you can drive the bus anywhere.”
This online Sales Assessment tool reports on the strengths and weaknesses of every individual involved in sales, sales management, client and business development on your team and how these strengths and weaknesses may affect their ability in the field. Designed to be read by the individual it reveals and gives instruction on how to maintain the strengths and overcome the weaknesses.
Save Time – Save Money – Higher productivity – Improved Effectiveness. – think about it…