Peter has held senior regional roles at Schlumberger, General Motors and with Cap Gemini, Ernst &Young. Now Managing Director of pfi & associates, he has spent his entire professional life in Asia, and the past 17 years in Singapore.
He is the author of "Do What You Love, Love What You Do". He has appeared on TCS Channel 5 ("Your Money") and has given talks and conducted workshops at Borders, professional associations. Clients have included JobStreet.com, MediaCorpRadio, NTU and many other major organisations.
- Business and Career Coaching
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) – Fellow
- Asian Association of Career Management Professionals (AACMP)
- International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Singapore Training & Development Association (STADA)
- Singapore Institute of Directors (SID)
- Asian Speakers' Association Founder member and Hon Treasurer
- Certified Career Coach
- Life/Wealth Coach
- Approved PA Trainer
- Certified Practitioner in NLP, Hypnotherapy and Time-Line Therapy